Eligibility and Guidelines
- Anyone is eligible.
- Work will be juried in two categories: Savannah and Everywhere Else
- Work can be in any medium, but hand embroidery must be the dominant feature.
- Work must be original and not from a kit or commercial pattern.
- Work must be created after 2006
- Work must be original, not from a kit or commercial pattern.
- $20 entry fee. Two works per entry.
- First 20 entrants will receive a free sample pack from Rainbow Galleries
- Entries can be submitted via internet or mail, and must be received by October 31, 2008
- Entries must be jpg, 300 dpi or higher. Submit 2 images per piece (4 images total per entry, 2 pieces x 2 images = 4 images ).
- Portion of proceeds from sale of any artwork will go to Community Arts and Wellness of Union Mission