CALL FOR ENTRY!!!!!
We’re having a show!! Won’t you join us?
“Stitch Spectacular” is a month-long show, January 9- February 5, 2009, at Dimensions Gallery in Savannah, GA. The show will feature the work of Savannah artists and contemporary hand embroiderers around the country. SUBMISSION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 20, 2008.
If you have questions please check the FAQ page, ask in the “comments” or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The entry form is available to download on the right-hand side bar.
- Anyone is eligible.
- Work will be juried in two categories: Savannah and Everywhere Else
- Work can be in any medium, but hand embroidery must be the dominant feature.
- Work must be original and not from a kit or commercial pattern.
- Work must be created after 2006
- Work must be original, not from a kit or commercial pattern.
- $20 entry fee. Two works per entry.
- First 20 entrants will receive a free sample pack from Rainbow Galleries
- Entries can be submitted via internet or mail, and must be received by October 20, 2008
- Entries must be jpg, 300 dpi or higher. Submit 2 images per piece (4 images total per entry, 2 pieces x 2 images = 4 images ).
- Portion of proceeds from sale of any artwork will go to Community Arts and Wellness of Union Mission.